Accessibility Statement Gasoxmed
Clarification on the accessibility statement
Air Liquide is present in many countries and has several subsidiaries. To standardize development, testing and deployment, Air Liquide generates its websites from a website factory.
To evaluate the accessibility of these websites, Ipedis has carried out an audit on the following website: LVL Medical. The result of this audit is visible on the accessibility page of the website.
To make its websites more accessible, Air Liquide has begun a process of assessing the accessibility of all its websites in foreign countries. In this context, Ipedis carried out an audit on the Gasoxmed website. The Gasoxmed site includes the elements audited on the initial site LVL Medical. The major non-conformities identified are from the editorial elements of the RGAA 4.1. Thus, this audit has enabled us to evaluate the compliance based on the following editorial criteria:
- Images : 1.1, ;1.2 ; 1.3 ; 1.7
- Frames : 2.1 ; 2.2
- Colors : 3.1 ; 3.2 ; 3.3
- Multimedia : 4.1 ; 4.2 ; 4.3 ; 4.4
- Tables : 5.1 ;5.2
- Links : 6.1 ; 6.2
- Scripts : 7.1
- Mandatory Eléments : 8.1 ; 8.3 ; 8.4 ; 8.5 ; 8.6 ; 8.7 ; 8.8 ; 8.10
- Information Structure : 9.1 ; 9.3 ; 9.4
- Presentation of Information : 10.4 ; 10.9 ; 10.10
- Forms : 11.1 ; 11.2 ; 11.9 ; 11.11
- Navigation : 12.3
- Consultation : 13.3 ; 13.4 ; 13.6
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Some decorative images do not have an aria-hidden attribute.
- Some information is given by colour only
- The contrast ratios are insufficient for some texts
- The contrast ratios are insufficient for some components
- Some content is only visible on the screen on the video and not transmitted orally via an audio description.
- Some content does not have subtitles
- Some links are not explicit
- Several buttons do not have a title for the screen reader
- Some language changes are not indicated
- Some pages do not have relevant headings
- The level titles are not explicit enough to navigate the page
- Pdf files are not accessible : no language, no markup and no title
Derogations for disproportionate burden
No derogation identified.
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 27/4/2023. Technologies used for the website development:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA with Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- WCAG - Contrast checker
- Accessible Color Picker
- Axe DevTools - Web Accessibility Testing
- Assistant RGAA
- PDF Accessibility Checker (PAC) 2021
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Contacto (Contact)
- Politica de privacidade (Legal notice)
- Pesquisa (Search)
- Preguntas frequentes (FAQ)
- Mapa do Site (Sitemap)
- Tratamento da apneia do sono (Sleep Apnea Treatment)
- Bem-vindo à Gasoxmed (Welcome to Gasoxmed)
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Send a message via our contact form.
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights
- Send a mail by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp): Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07